The Stors Château and its 12th century chapel
The first record of the Lord of Stors dates back to the end of the 14th century. A succession of different lords ruled until 26th July 1746 on which date Louis-François de Bourdon-Conti bought the property to use it as a residence for his guests. The property then passed into the hands of other owners, including the Marquis of Montebello. In August 1944 the château was partially destroyed by a bomb. Since 1999 work has been carried out by the new owner to restore both the château and its chapel.
Château de Stors
01 34 08 53 21
> rental of rooms for receptions, family or business meetings